The Ball Puzzle The Ball Puzzle

Good game, but it needs a lot of improvement

I liked it, but there are several areas you could make better.

1) Some background music would help.
2) Something needs to be done about the white edge to the playing field.
3) Some kind of time limit would make the game more exciting.
4) Nothing happened when I reached the end, you need to let the player know they've reached the goal.
5) More levels.

You've got the beginnings of a good game; you just need to expand on it.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

I love this game!

This game is the bees kness. I get sick to death of the typical dress up type games (the basic premise being remove the clothes and oogle the badly drawn naked woman), but this wasn't like those at all.

Firstly the mission is to pleaure her, which I like, it promotes the fact that women aren't there to just get you off, give something back! ;)

Secondly, the game is actually a challenge (so much in fact I had to look at the walkthrough to complete it, shame on me). I like games that keep me entertained for longer than 30 seconds, and this definitely did the job.

Thirdly, the graphics are great, but probably could do with a face-lift. However, the gameplay does make up for it though.

Finally, the music is OK, but can get very monotinous after a while.

Love the game, I really hope you do make another.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

It was fun for about 5 minutes

It was a nifty little game, but it didn't hold my attention for very long. The music loop got very irritating very quickly. I know it's the classic NG frontpage music, but there wasn't even a mute button, I had to turn my speakers off!

Apparently my account is worth $60.38, not bad I guess.

So overall nice, but needs to be alot more interesting and the audio needs re-thinking.

Orbit Orbit

Nice game, and also addictive

I thought this was going to be complete trash (being your first submission an all), but I was wrong. The game physics are spot on and the further on levels are very challenging.

However, the graphics could do with a face lift and maybe some kinda music might help. Otherwise a very good and enjoyable game.

Perspectives: 2 Point Perspectives: 2 Point

For the love of all humanity......

......compress your audio!!!

dodge game dodge game

Very original

I really liked this game. A very original approach, but maybe a bit too easy to complete. Also the music track finshed before I completed the game and did not loop and the graphics could have done with a facelift. But overall, not bad, not bad at all.

GameFreak89 responds:

thx, if u liked this id say u'll like dodge 2

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

That was awesome

Most NG games keep me interested for about 2 minutes, maybe 3. This kept me occuppied for about half an hour! I particularly enjoyed beating the crap out of buddy so as to get better weapsons to beat the crap out of him even more effectively. Great stuff!

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

Addictive and Informative

Well done, a very good game. Not only are the rules very easy, it is addictive and has a very clear message. Nice work.

Space Fighters Evolution Space Fighters Evolution

Very Good, However.....

The graphics are good, sounds great, everything is excellent, except for when you die. When this happens and you click to try again it keeps saying that I have won with 0 points!?. Other than this bug, good game man.

Nemo responds:

damn i didnt even see that. i will fix it right away. thanks for the review and pointing that out.

When ur boored When ur boored

Could Have Done Better

This is a good idea for a game, but needs alot more thought and time put into it. Relatively funny though